Geekanoids

Google Reader Delivers

I have been trying out Google Reader for the past couple of days and I must say that I am pretty impressed. For a long time now I have been trying several news readers, but never sticking with just one. My favourite to date was NetNewsWire Lite, which was great, a freebie and worked a treat. Where the new Google Reader wins out is that it is web based (although it is fast and behaves just like a desktop app), this has the advantage of being able to log in wherever you are and keep up-to-date with your subscribed news feeds. Check it out for yourself, you can find the reader here.
digg add to del.icio.us add to Technorati add to Newsvine add to Netscape posted 09:50,

2 Comments:

At 4:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've just downloaded Google reader too and I'm finding it really useful. I've never bothered with a 'reader' before but as I have a gmail account, I thought I'd give it a go. The only problem is I know spend about 49 hours a week trawling through all my news!

 
At 4:36 pm, Blogger DavoMrMac said...

Rich, thanks for your comment. Stick with GoogleReader, it will save you a lot of time, just quickly scrolling through your news and only reading the bits that are important to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

The Authors

Dave

Dave has been in the graphic design industry for 14 years. Long time reviewer of technology related products, he is Owner/Editor of Geekanoids.

Guest Contributors

We will occasionally feature guest articles and reviews. If you have interesting content, please feel free to email us.

About This Website

This site covers all the latest Macintosh, technology & gadget related news. We also bring our readers thorough, unbiased reviews of computer software, hardware & peripherals, with some alternative products thrown into the mix.

Contact Us

You can email us with news, tips, or comments to geekanoids@gmail.com. This blog is published and maintained by Wiki Design.



Many thanks

or email us here: geekanoids@gmail.com




About Geekanoids

    Geekanoids will bring you the latest news and reviews in the world of technology. Gadgets, software, hardware, accessories and without a doubt 'All Things Macintosh'.
Subscribe to podcast


Subscribe to website feed








Add to Technorati Favorites

Previous Posts

Archives

Links









Powered By

Powered by Blogger

RSS Subscribe